Update by user Apr 06, 2011

Sorry about spelling and wording the iPhone tends to correct words and then place them in, and I have already noticed it changed a word in my complant! :( sorry all!

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2011

Wyndham hotels is not military friendly.Sadly they are very rude when they find out u are military!

We don't stay at place who are rude and not supportive of military! So to our military family. Don't wast your time or money! We Reyes to book on line and nothing in their website said anything about being on business to get the military discount.

When husband called they were rude, short and well just plane big peters!

So again this hotel chain has lost our vote and we will pass the word to our military family as word gets around quicker then anything else.Do not want others to have to go threw this like we did!

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Dear KC,

It's not one bad experience, it is many!

Dear KC,

Im sorry you work for a company which is nothing but a bunch of lying Scumbags. They tell people lies when they sell them timeshares causing them financial and emotional problems.

Dear Nikalseyn,

Thank you for the list of Wyndham operated hotel chains. I would rather sleep in the street, which I might be doing soon because of them, than stay in a hotel chain owned by the devil.

Sorry that you had this happened to you.

I'm a vet and manage a Wyndham resort.

I can assure you that this is not the norm.

We always welcome our guest and go out of our way for all military guests staying at our resort.Please don't let one bad experience give all of us a bad name.

nikalseyn

Thanks for the heads up.I have three kids in the service and I even have one of Wyndham's rewards cards.

I usually go for the AAA or government discount---I am retired. Never had a problem, but this is good to know because my wife and I travel alot and I take offense at businesses that treat military personnel badly.

FYI: Wyndham operates the following hotel chains---Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Wingate, Baymont, Microtel,Hawthorne suites, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn.Unless they are the only place in the area with a room, I recommend everyone stay away from any Wyndham hotel.