When we went through the over-drawn sales pitch, the sales person told me average of 10k points per night per location and told me locations we could trial (which in fact we cannot- Cancun). It's more like it starts at 10k/night. All the place you want to go you will only get 4-6 nights for 190k points on the off season. Also the only location we wanted to see doesn't allow children. We were given 189K points and were told that's approximately 15-18 nights. To go to Hawaii or Florida during the time we want (and not high season) it will only get us 7 days. For $2200, that is an expensive week vacation.

Also they promoted their Perks by Club Wyndham and told me people saved $100s through this system. Just calling the airline number, it will cost me $350 per person more than if I booked on my own.

So far I see Wyndham as a rip off, they charge more for less.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #683598

I guess we were lucky.We only paid $1,800 for what turned out to be one and one half weeks at one bedroom rooms.

We, also, were told we could get up to five weeks with the money we paid. If it is a trial membership, there are very few places you can go. We were told that the perks card would save us a lot of money. I have tried to use is several times but no one has heard of it.

So far no savings.

I have been a time share owner for 25 years and for the most part it has been a money saver but not this time.