I checked into this Wyndham thinking I was staying in a hotel, not so.I soon learned this was time share ***.

Not only did the aggressive nasty time share guy try to get me into their "visit" and "freebies", he would not take no for an answer. I was paying full price for a hotel room for four nights. He ended his tantrum by throwing my parking pass at me.

Complaints to the hotel manager, and the corporate office have had NO, I mean zero, response.What poor customer relations, and what poor business approach.

Refuse to go to the concierge desk, that is where one gets attacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Room.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Baymont Inn And Suites Room Review from Indianapolis, Indiana Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Hawthorn suites by Wingham Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Travelodge Inn And Suites Room Review from Buffalo, New York Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more