After 3 years of ownership and wasting thousands of dollars I am finally done with Wyndham.We purchased this 3 years ago in Myrtle Beach and it's been nothing but a headache.

We can never go anywhere, nothing is ever available and our maintenance fee's just went up-Again! Luckily my neighbor owned at Bluegreen and told us how to cancel our contract. He used a company called Timeshare Discharge. We called and explained our situation and after they reviewed our contract they quoted us $2100.

After 4 months we are now officially done with TIMESHARE!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts wyndham hotels and resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership,  Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Rober Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review from Denarau Island, Western Division Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Hi its Tim i am a wydom share holder and invested alot of my hard earned money into your company i recently stayed in your fiji resort , we had..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more