Update by user Dec 11, 2014

Wyndham is now the subject of numerous timeshare related investigations and media expose'. The SEC is currently investigating several whistle blower actions filed by former Wyndham employees who admit to company wide practices to defraud seniors.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2014

Wyndham's officers and directors have been making hundreds of millions of dollars from their stock options and excessive salaries while fleecing our country's elderly with worthless timeshares.Each of Wyndham's directors is absolutely aware of what Wyndham does in fraudulently selling Wyndham timeshare points to senior citizens.

They are part of a scheme that preys on our parents and grand parents to spend their savings on timeshare upgrades, while the Board members are issued more stock options. Each and every Board member of Wyndham (Stephen P. Holmes, Myra J. Biblowit

James E.

Buckman, George Herrera, Brian Mulroney, Pauline D.E. Richards, Michael H. Wargotz, Franz Hanning, Ryan Morettini) should be held civilly and criminally liable for their corporate greed. Everyone should let their state attorneys general and elected officials know you want an immediate investigation into these people.

The sick irony is that Wyndham's corporate predecessor, Cendant, has numerous officers and directs sitting in prison today because of their greed!Its time for these Wyndham officials to join them in jail!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

These sleazy people have taken thousands from my family.Its a moving target, i buy enough points to supposedly go to nice Wyndham resort, only to find out the prices have gone up and to use what i've already purchased I HAVE TO BUY MORE POINTS.

This is a huge scam.When in someone going to throw these people in prison.