We went to Las Vegas this past April 2013.They approached us with the premise of free show tickets.

I am aware of the conventional timeshare where you buy a week but I tell you their presentation was impressive and very convincing until you finally get time to do some research you then find out how badly you were scammed. By that time its too late!

TO ALL CANADIANS, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PRESENTATIONS - TURN AND WALK THE OTHER WAY!

It will now cost us thousands of dollars to get out of this mess but trust me lesson learned and I pity the next person that tries to approach me about a presentation, it won't be a good day for them.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #682237

www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Conway, South Carolina, United States #670974

On June 27, we were scammed!This was my husband and I's first vacation ever in 13yrs.

We finally saved enough money to go to South Carolina, where we were offered a gift certificate and free lunch to watch a presentation on Wyndham Resorts. I took my husband and 3 small children only to be badgered by 4 salesman. They fraudulently opened a credit card in my husband's name with a $11,500 credit line!! OUTRAGED we called the company and was on hold on and off for a total of 5hrs!!

It completely ruined our vacation.

Now we have to get ahold of the credit bueroe to get this off of our credit score for closing this account.

Fishers, Indiana, United States #655580

Stayed at the Wyndham grand desert hotel.I had an issue with quality of room cleanliness and sanitation.

Cannot get anyone to call me. I was given an apology from CSR at desk and then she went to get manager on duty. What a joke!! She assured me that each room is cleaned with highest standards and then rechecked by a housekeeping supervisor.

I took pictures to prove my point and she shrugged her shoulders.:( my boss sold me a week here and I was sent to there sales pitch before I saw room.