Miramar Beach, Florida
2.6

My wife and I were deceived out of $25000 by a Wyndham Salesman.After contacting the Wyndham Customer Service Relations our claim was reviewed and basically told that nothing was going to be done and nothing else would be done.

We were deceived by the Salesperson on two different trips and will not be deceived again.

The tactics by the Wyndham Sales Representatives are illegal and been turn over to our lawyers , Castle Law Group for further action.I could not believe after 11 years with Wyndham that such deceptive and lying tactics are condoned by the CEO for Wyndham Resorts.

Any contact should and will be done through the Castle Law Group located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee.

Schultz2016 wrote the review because of not as described at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $123000 and wants Wyndham Hotels And Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manipulation of my points. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wyndham Hotels And Resorts wyndham hotels and resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments