I bought a time share in 10/2008, was given a free trip to the Virgin Islands, after the purchase, when I got home was told that the Virgin Islands was not available.Also promised 200K bonus points and VIP status in my contract and it's in writing & they still have not deposited the points.

I want to stop paying because they scammed me and have not delivered on their promises.

This is a scam, the guy in Alexandria VA I bought the package from will not return my phone calls, the supervisor I spoke to at the reservations center acknowledges my points are missing and has not had any luck getting them replaced.This is a scam do not buy!

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Vacation Package.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

Jazzy

In Oceanside Pier 2/2008 I too had the same experience with an unethically sales practice where they scammed a Discovery VIP pkg on me with credit vouchers for RCI worth $200 each that were given (that don't apply to Discovery owners) and a casual aquaintance visiting with me was slapped on the contract (who I have no info on) with my name.Once I found out what they'd done I called & spoke with the sales manager Anthony @ the Oceanside Pier Resort where I was told they knew they had a problem and that that specific employee since then has been terminated.

He stated others had the same complaint he said. He promised to follow-up & get some resolve for me & never called back. Now no one will talk to me. They just refer to customer relations.

I paid over $2300 for something other than what I believed I was getting and now it's expired. I received no value out of this. Also, the contract amount and total amount & written language dont jive. They continue to ignore me when I point this out.

They continue to have their finance dept. call and harass me for what they believe I still owe them. Customer relations and service are a waste of time. I'm debating suing them as I paid (out of force to preserve my credit)for something other than what I was proposed.

They also have been calling and harassing me about missing a payment that I made that they misapplied to someone elses account. Once I sent the copy of the cancelled check they stopped for minute but still believe I owe them something.

I'm also reporting them to the BBB of Florida and Oceanside Pier, San Diego County.Again, feel free to include me in any complaint or class action :(