I bought a time share in 10/2008, was given a free trip to the Virgin Islands, after the purchase, when I got home was told that the Virgin Islands was not available.Also promised 200K bonus points and VIP status in my contract and it's in writing & they still have not deposited the points.

I want to stop paying because they scammed me and have not delivered on their promises.

This is a scam, the guy in Alexandria VA I bought the package from will not return my phone calls, the supervisor I spoke to at the reservations center acknowledges my points are missing and has not had any luck getting them replaced.This is a scam do not buy!

Review about: Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Vacation Package.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

Jazzy

In Oceanside Pier 2/2008 I too had the same experience with an unethically sales practice where they scammed a Discovery VIP pkg on me with credit vouchers for RCI worth $200 each that were given (that don't apply to Discovery owners) and a casual aquaintance visiting with me was slapped on the contract (who I have no info on) with my name.Once I found out what they'd done I called & spoke with the sales manager Anthony @ the Oceanside Pier Resort where I was told they knew they had a problem and that that specific employee since then has been terminated.

He stated others had the same complaint he said. He promised to follow-up & get some resolve for me & never called back. Now no one will talk to me. They just refer to customer relations.

I paid over $2300 for something other than what I believed I was getting and now it's expired. I received no value out of this. Also, the contract amount and total amount & written language dont jive. They continue to ignore me when I point this out.

They continue to have their finance dept. call and harass me for what they believe I still owe them. Customer relations and service are a waste of time. I'm debating suing them as I paid (out of force to preserve my credit)for something other than what I was proposed.

They also have been calling and harassing me about missing a payment that I made that they misapplied to someone elses account. Once I sent the copy of the cancelled check they stopped for...

I'm also reporting them to the BBB of Florida and Oceanside Pier, San Diego County.Again, feel free to include me in any complaint or class action :(