Checked in on Friday night 9/14/2012 for a six night stay

I was never told that I would have to have my credit card used as collateral on my 6 night stay before arrival.I was never told they would be charging me 13 dollars a night to park my own car.When I checked in the Person that checked me in told me the hotel would put a 350.

charge on hold on my card,I said ok. When I checked with my bank . I found a 978.37 hold on my card. I complained to the Management with no resolution.

They said this was customary and I should have assumed they would do this. This is unacceptable as an answer. Assumed they would do this WTF is this. This is a ripoff.

I tried to reason with them to put the difference from the 350. back on my card.

They gave me a runaround.I am still tryng to resolve this scam.

Had an Experience with Wyndham Hotels And Resorts?

Comments

It's not a scam, they're pre-authorizing the amount of your stay plus incidentals. That's how most hotels work! Yes, in my opinion you should've assumed this, it's common practice.

to sessa Hinsdale, Illinois, United States #814189

That amount is ridiculously excessive.

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Room Review Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tryp hotel in Atlantic City NJ on 7/26-7/27. We stayed in room #321. We walked into the bathroom and saw a huge..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Review from Temecula, California Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Checked into hotel on 14 Nov to find two small beds that were sold as "undescribed." Assured that the beds were large enough to accommodate two adults and two kids...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Microtel Inn Accomodation Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more